HEALTH AND WELLBEING COURSES FOR INHOUSE PROGRAMMES
Wellbeing and Selfcare Courses
The course will consist of
- Eight 2-hour classes each having a set of yoga stretches and strengthening poses to reduce tension of the body and mind
- A guided relaxation
- An overview in theory and discussion of one of the following 14 components of wellness selected by the group.
- Understanding, releasing and managing stress
- Removing tension from repetitive physical and emotional activity
- Creating peaceful and still mind to assist mental clarity and direction to manage your internal dialogue
- Physical exercises relating to wellness, fitness, determination and long term health
- Breathing to restore emotional and physical harmony and develop emotional intelligence
- Food Awareness – how food affects our mood and capacity for handling stress and our level of health and vitality.
- Body mind inter-relationship, how our moods thoughts and posture interrelate to our body and mind states and health.
- Communication and the process for building respectful relationships
- Service and sharing your Self in support of others
- Creating Group Support for life changes and your own wellness outcome
- Life environment at work and home to assist well being and a focused and peaceful state of mind.
- Planning your healthy lifestyle changes
- Permaculture- growing your own produce even in town, and global perspectives
Ego Management: Positive and negative aspects of our ego and how to utilize these.
Cost : $100 per person upon registration
The Yoga Studio
“Creating the space to move within”
P O Box 1753, Rotorua
07 349 1654,
To Whom it May Concern,
Essential Evolution is offering a 7-week course in well being and self care of your own health and happiness.
- The course will consist of seven 2-hour classes each having a set of yoga stretches and strengthening poses to reduce tension form the body and min
A guided relaxation
A overview in theory and discussion of one of the following 6 components of wellness
Understanding stress and releasing and managing stress
- Creating an easeful and fully alive body using movement and awareness to remove tension from repetitive physical and emotional activity
- Creating a peaceful mind using mind training techniques to assist mental clarity and direction formulation
- Physical exercises relating to wellness and long term health
- Breathing in accordance with harmony and health principal to restore emotional and physical integration.
- Body Mind relationship and diet seeing how mental states like laughing anger etc. and diet creates a physiological and psychological reaction and how that can be worked with for health and wellness.
There are another 6 components, which can be addressed also at a later date if requested.
By having a regular input of theory and a series of poses and relaxation practices the participants learn a practical tools for self care and obtain a body of knowledge of possible life changes which can be utilised. The last evening of the course will focus on planning group support and life changes to create a wellness outcome the participant wants.
For further information or discussion contact Paul Barton